Parent Online Support Group
Can you relate to any of the above images?
- Are you stressed out trying to manage your child’s schoolwork during this pandemic?
- Are you frustrated with trying to meet the demands of online learning and finding time to take care of yourself?
- Are you trying to manage working from home and supervising your child’s education online?
- Is someone in your home ill, in the hospital, or suffered a loss during this time?
Parenting in these uncertain times is anything but easy.
We get it and we are here to help!
Please join us for a FREE weekly online discussion voicing the challenges that parents/grandparents/guardians are experiencing during these unprecedented times!
- Our goal is to provide weekly, meaningful content and experiences to help you navigate these uncertain times
- This is a “space” for parents to remind each other that by taking care of themselves, they will strengthen their families and meet the challenge of our lifetime with grace and confidence
- Facilitated by 2 of our School Social Workers: Glynis Dale, LMSW & Kathie Bair, LMSW
- Virtual meetings will be held weekly from 12:00-1:00pm (starting Wednesday, April 14th)
- To register and receive Zoom meeting URL, please email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!